Followers

Monday, November 19, 2018

Christmas Master Bedroom Sneak Peek

We are certainly having "Christmas' weather here...we received about 15-20 cm of the white stuff last week...and it's been cold...so it is sticking around for a bit.  But that will likely change...and we're hoping for a mild spell to get some decorating done outside.  It feels more like December weather...which I think is why people are decorating for Christmas early here...I've seen a few Christmas trees up!

I got a bit of a start on the master bedroom...


I chose to use my Hudson Bay blanket, given for Christmas from Mr. Seventies a couple of Christmases ago, as my cover.  I've not had the opportunity to use it before...and I paired it with my faux fur comforter and sham set!   And one of my many Christmas cushion covers...of course I have dachshund ones...but this one is new to me this year!  And the adorable tray I picked up at the Christmas in the Barn craft sale last week.  

I was on the look for a winter jacket....when this one came on sale 50% off....plus I had a gift card....


Not sure how I will do with the pom poms...but they are detachable....and pink is one of my favourite colours.  


And this is not a colour I have a lot....but it looks so soft and comfortable....I decided to order it...


While it was storming outside last week...I spent the afternoon doing some Christmas wrapping...or at least got a start on it.   

Come back later in the week...I hope to have a full bedroom reveal!  It's nice to have a little bit of Christmas all through the house!!




No comments:

Post a Comment