Followers

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Christmas Master Bedroom

Some folks go all out decorating each room in their home...and I applaud them!!  Me on the other hand...scale down..our rooms are small...so overcrowding them is easy to do...any time of year.  I try not to...there is only so many times your toe can take a good smack on a piece of furniture!!

Anyhow...we did add a little Christmas to our master bedroom...so without further adieu..


I should have rolled back the faux fur comforter...my Hudson's Bay blanket is on the bed...and I cannot tell you how much I am loving it!!  Mr. Seventies gifted me with it a couple of years ago for Christmas.  At night...we do roll the comforter down...and with flannel sheets...we are toasty warm.  The poinsettia plates I purchased a couple of years ago at Home Sense.   And the Christmas wreath was 50% off (of course) at Michaels.....


This is a small master bedroom...so the tour will be short and sweet! The cute cushion on the bed is from PB.   Even Liesel's crate (to the left of the dresser) is dressed in Christmas bedding.  


So that's it..cozy but not over done.  We don't use fresh greens inside..way too messy for my liking and they would dry out in a few hours with forced air heating.  I love using them outside..they will last for weeks and weeks.  Weather permitting...we hope to get our planters and wreaths done this weekend.  Ma Nature is calling for rain..with some wet flurries for the next day or so.

Liesel did great at her vet appointment yesterday...annual exam and immunizations brought up to to date.  Thursday she is having her yearly dental surgery...x rays and teeth cleaning. Dachshunds are prone to periodontal disease...it's important to keep on top of any dental issues. 




No comments:

Post a Comment