Followers

Thursday, November 22, 2018

Living With An Obsession

Oh, that title sounds ominous doesn't it?  Well, don't let it scare you.  See my obsession...is with anything dachshund...and believe me...I am not alone in suffering with this affliction.  I am in a dachshund group in the maritimes...and we boast over 1,000 obsessed members!!  So I'm in great company.

So, when one of the members, who lives close to me...posted a photo of this adorable dachshund mug...I knew a trip to Home Sense was required.  I was just there...the previous day...and there was not one dachshund mug on the shelves.  They must have been put out after I left.  Silly clerks!
Now I ask...how adorable are these?   The dachshund reindeer is the one I picked up...because we clearly don't have enough dachshund mugs in our house!


I was so proud to spot these as well....and I resisted the urge to get them.  See?  Sometimes I can control myself.  Sometimes....



But friends...I have my limits.  I am crushing so hard on this canvas....I can't believe I didn't get it.  I may have to go back...just saying...

As soon as I figure out where to hang her...I mean...look at those adorable ears...not to mention those short legs!  See a pattern here?  Floppy ears...short legs....hmmmm.....




And this large canvas...how cute is this?  An adorable kitty reading "To Kill A Mockingbird".....love it!!!


And I really love this adorable bicycle...but not the $24.99 price tag...



And this reminds me of someone I know...very well....if I was still working...this would be on my desk!!



Tonight is the Christmas Decor workshop with a local interior designer!  If photos are allowed...I will get some pics! We have a blowing snow (yes...you read that right) warning and cold windchills in the forecast today..it's way too early for this kind of winter weather!   Hoping the workshop isn't rescheduled...but will wait and see what Ma Nature tosses at us. 










No comments:

Post a Comment