Followers

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Getting Ready for Christmas!

Has anyone started their Christmas shopping yet?  Do you wait until the last minute or are you like me...and have it done early...while there is still a selection.  And...I admit..I shop on line for a lot of things...and gifts are no exception.  And with wait times and Canada Post participating in rotating strikes...now is the time to order.  I've already had a couple of items arrive!

It's been raining here..but I wasn't got to let that deter me from doing a bit of shopping!  That's what rain jackets are for!

I didn't purchase these...but the mere fact that Wal Mart had them was a surprise!  My favourite are the bear plates on the left!!  If I didn't already have so many...these would have come home with me.




This cutie I couldn't resist though!  He will add some fun when I decorate our master bedroom for the holidays!  (and yes...I do that).


And these adorable snowman towels will be cute in the bathroom....my hand pump is a snowman...so everyone should get along fine!


These cute cannisters are covered with Christmas doxies!  Tempting...but I really don't have a place to put them!


And I was very pleased to find my favourite buffalo check wrapping paper..I have some from last year...but an additional roll will come in handy!  I dislike wrapping immensely...so if I'm going to do it...at least I have pretty, durable paper to do it with!!

Looking forward to decorating the house...usually around December 1st.  I haven't mentioned it on here..but I've been bothered my arthritis in my left knee for quite some time.  We've pretty much exhausted all methods of treatment...except for injections...which we are going to do next week.  If that fails to help...then my last resort is seeing an ortho doctor.   Not what I want to do..but also cannot live with pain and discomfort...not to mention difficulty walking.  I've dealt with osteoarthritis in my spine all of my adult life...and with medication have been able to control the pain and discomfort.  But this knee is a whole new ballgame!   So hopefully injections will give me some much needed relief!






No comments:

Post a Comment