Followers

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Materials Gathered

All set to put my "cupcakes" together!  I forgot that I purchased three planters...I had considered spray painting them red and green....but I really like the colours they are!


I decided rather than spray paint the foam, once it hardens, I'll use a brush and paint them pink frosting!  You would think the foam spray would be easy to find, right?  Well, not here in the great white frozen north!  The spray is supposed to be used during warmer months...15+ C degrees!  
I could not find it anywhere...and Mr. Seventies went to three hardware stores before finding it at Metro Building Supplies!  The best I could come up with was calking and I knew that wasn't going to work!  

Right now the weather is currently crappy....snow, rain and winds.  I will wait a few days to see if it improves...if not I may have to put them together in the furnace room.

While I was at Home Depot...searching for the foam spray...I browsed their Christmas section...loved this large guy...put not the $90 price tag!



I have my sign similar to this ready to be set out...not sure if you remember I got it when my BFF & I were attending the wooden flower painting workshop a few months back.


Now this guy was just as adorable as his big brother....and half the price.  I may have to go back and retrieve him!  Pretty adorable...and love how he is carrying his skis!!



It's windy as heck here today...I suspect the Confederation Bridge has restrictions for high sided vehicles.  So we're going to curl up by the wood stove...maybe with a cup of hot chocolate and stay warm!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment