Followers

Thursday, February 21, 2019

Day Trip to the Mainland

Yesterday my BFF and I took a road trip to the mainland,.  The day was sunny and dry, but cold.  Perfect for doing a bit of shopping in our favourite shops!  Our first stop was Bath and Body Works...my inaugural visit and it did not disappoint.  It took me a few minutes to take it all in...very overwhelming and talk about sensory overload...my nose didn't know where to head first!! The sales girls were so upbeat and a huge help!


Unfortunately, I didn't get more than one photo, it was really busy as there were great sales to be had. I came home with a bag full of awesome smelling goodies!  Amazing body oils various flavours of hand soaps, huge bath bombs (my favourite) and candles...this shop has it all!  Too much to take in..but I braved through!  After a while...I couldn't smell anymore...lol. 

It was well after lunch by the time we came out...we hit a local restaurant that makes all the home cooking one could ask for!  And desserts to die for (I hear...we didn't partake).  So, well nourished we visited Pier 1...oh I love that store!

Remember the cushion I mentioned the other day I was hoping to pick up?


They only had one in stock...which I purchased...more were coming in today.  I gladly paid for two and my BFF will be back there next week with her hubby and will pick it up for me!  Again the sales girl was so helpful...I showed her exactly the cushions I was looking for on their computer.  (not that I look on their website much...lol).  She was impressed I knew exactly where to point her! And I am thrilled I am able to get them!  Oh and the best part...they were buy one...get one 50% off!  I shared a coupon I had received with my friend and she was able to get a really cute pig piece (doesn't sound great but it is adorable).  And 20% off with the coupon.  

Lots of gorgeous decor items as usual....bunnies seemed to multiply before our eyes!


Lovin' this cute little side table...which came in a variety of finishes....



And this adorable planter...which would be cute sitting on a ledge over the kitchen sink!




I was crushing hard on these adorable mugs...left over from Valentine's decor...at 70& off!  I don't need any more mugs...but if I did..these would have come home with me!



And look what is still available!!  I was surprised to see her still there...however I do prefer my blue gal!  This one is about $40 more than I purchased mine for.  I'm certain someone will welcome her to their home soon.


Lots of bunnies in preparation for the upcoming Easter season!  Look at this little sweetie...and the adorable little chick in her basket!  *swoon*.....such cuteness!



This leash holder was too cute not to share!  Both daughter and I have leash holders.....but if not...this one certainly fits the bill!




And of course...always find a dachshund item or two!  This would make a cute planter or a server for crackers or cookies!


Great assortment of occasional chairs and the prices were amazing!  From $49.99 to $99.99!  Great deal for someone!


Well, that's all for today....will save the rest for tomorrow!  

*Quilt update* -  It arrived!!  I'm happy to report it is even more gorgeous in person!!  Now I can't wait for warmer weather to switch out our bedding!


Mr. Seventies took Miss Liesel for her spa appointment yesterday morning...and said she sat on a cushion in the family room...enjoying the afternoon sun and waiting for her Mama to return!  She was very excited when I got home.  She is my girl for sure....

Today not going to be so nice weather wise...a bit of snow in the forecast.  Not much..they are predicting 5-10 cm.  That's just a dusting for heavens sake!!  

Tomorrow I will share the rest of my finds...and a gift I picked up for my nephew's wife.  They have a guest bedroom in their home with a nautical theme...and I came across perfect canvas that will fit right in!

Have a wonderful day and keep warm if you are having cold temps!  And thanks for sharing them with us.  *grin*













No comments:

Post a Comment