Followers

Friday, February 22, 2019

Trip to Mainland - Part Two

It began snowing here yesterday morning...big, fluffy flakes and didn't stop til sometime in the night.  I suspect we received a bit more than forecasted.   And this is the last Friday in February...next Friday is March 1st!  We are trudging  through the winter months and even though the first day of spring is just a day on the calendar... the days are getting longer.

So, let's look at some pretty things, shall we?  I love this beautiful vignette just as you walk through the doors at Pier 1!    Wouldn't this be amazing in an entry way?  Not mine, since I only have entry ways barely big enough to get my hiney through...but a girl can dream....




I considered this lamp for our guest bedroom...it's the right size I'm looking for. But she is a little too "plain Jane".... and I'm not a fan of the shade...so...moving on...


I can't walk by a lantern without stopping to swoon over it....I love the size of these ones.  When I see gorgeous lanterns, I imagine hem outside...with a solar candle inside for that long summer evening ambiance... 



And this canvas...omg...I wish you could feel it and see how gorgeous it truly is!  That dress...is actual fabric...(sorry the solar light overhead caused a terrible reflection...maybe they would have turned it off for me to get a better photo?).  Anyway....we admired this piece and couldn't help but touch the dress...stunning!!



Ok, so who doesn't love a bunny driving a carrot car?  Adorable!! (I think I have a bunny obsession)..



And this pretty display...soft pink and faux fur foot stools?  Yes, please!  

                          


I love this chair!  Perfect for a bedroom...or extra seating.  We had a similar chair in the home I grew up in...we had an enclosed heated porch and since it was on the small size...a chair such as this fit perfectly,,,,


And talk about a statement piece!  How amazing is the gigantic clock?  You would need a large area to hang this...I could see it over a huge fireplace....in a big family room!  Not mine, of course...because I live in a small size seventies split!!!



And lastly,  some really cute spring, bunny cushions!   These two were finds at Home Sense...



And that was the sum total of spring cushions at Home Sense!  Remember I mentioned in another post how disappointed I am with their "blah" cushions as of late?  And they don't seem to have a selection of seasonal cushions...not like previous years.  Maybe they weren't big sellers...but even their every day cushion selection just isn't doing it for me.  Not like Pier 1...I could move right into that store!  Cushions and all....

And speaking of cushions....tada!!  My Pottery Barn LOVE sweater cushion cover arrived!  It is so soft and squishy (feather cushion inside)...and the quality is amazing!   Not a great photo..a lot of light from the big window...but this time of year...I'll take all the light I can get!



And that ends my finds on the Mainland!  Probably will take another venture across the bridge next month....sometimes a change is a good as a rest!  There were a couple more shops we had planned to check out, but we ran out of time...and steam.  

Have an awesome weekend!  They are threatening another snow event on Sunday!  Who doesn't love winter?











No comments:

Post a Comment