Followers

Monday, February 11, 2019

Welcome to Monday!!

I want to give a shout out to my faithful reader and amazing sister-in-law, who is currently warming her buns in Mexico!  *sigh*  I might be a little jealous, maybe?  Naw....just kidding!  She & her hubby deserve all the warm sunshine they can soak in.  And don't give a thought to those of us who are freezing our tukists off in a -25 windchill!  Luv u both though!

What can I say?  It's February in PEI.  A "special weather" statement has been issued for Wednesday...they put those out when they have no clue what Ma Nature will throw at us...snow, ice pellets, rain...she loves to mix things up a bit for us.

With these bone chilling temps...and the brutal cold wind...I daresay I have not ventured out the door for 3 days!  And you know what that means?  More time to shop online...and I take full advantage of the cold weather!

I'm crushing hard on this beautiful wool coat...the first photo is the colour Camel...the bottom one shows a body shot of the coat.  I love the length...and have a gorgeous scarf that will go with it perfectly!





When I see a longer length sweater...like this one...I snap it up quickly.  This one comes in Ecru as well...but I love the soft blue shade.  Still lots of winter left...so I will make great use of it.


And would you guess this is a nightshirt?  Right up my alley too!!  This will be great with a pair of leggings...for kicking around the house.


All these items are from Addition Elle.  I don't really shop online as much as it seems...although Mr. Seventies and the courier drivers would disagree.



No comments:

Post a Comment