Followers

Monday, February 25, 2019

Heart Shaped Bath Mat

Remember the heart shaped mat I ordered through Urban Outfitters?

This one....


I previously received notification it was on back order until March 5th.  No big deal...that's not that long to wait.  A few days ago I receive another notification....its back ordered until May 1st!  That's a long wait time...considering I ordered it in February.  I guess it's a popular item...so I'll wait patiently until its arrival.

Mr. Seventies and I plan to visit my nephew and his wife in Ottawa later in the spring.  I remembered their guest bedroom is decorated in coastal style.  I picked up this canvas...hope they will love it  (and it will fit in my suitcase)....



They are pawrents to the cutest French bulldogs....Diesel and Daisy.  Can't go there empty handed...need to find a treat or two for them.

The storm forecasted for today...didn't amount to much.   The Confederation Bridge has restrictions for high sided vehicles...(tractor trailers, buses, etc.) due to high winds. We have been fortunate this winter to either receive rain or be a no show for predicted snow falls.  Which is fine with us!

This is the last week in February...hoping March comes in like a lion...so she will slip out as a lamb!  Either way...it's just another month of winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment