Followers

Monday, July 22, 2019

Saturday Sun Day!

Great weather with lots of sun on Saturday!  We spent the day on the decks and in the pool...our daughter and grandchildren visited from Nova Scotia and we had a great time swimming, catching up and of course Mr Seventies cooked hot dogs and hamburgers on the grill.  And fresh Island strawberrie shortcake for dessert!

I think the Unicorn was a hit!  This little one is like a fish in water...


Yesterday it showered most of the day...today is looking like sunny and hot!  We'll take it!

I had ordered new leather wallets for myself and Mr. Seventies....his was looking pretty beat up...tome for a replacement. This one from Timberland is perfect...lots of slots to hold bank cards...

I was wanting one small enough to use in smaller purses...I don't like carrying a large bag most of the time...this one fit the bill perfectly.  One thing I really like about this wallet...there are two zippered pouches for change!  And about double the slots for cards...cause every store has a loyalty card..and I think I have them all!

I received my new slippers as well...and they are so comfortable...not to mention dachshund fashionable!  I'm currently wearing them!


And remember my new reborns?  


They need a bit of a wardrobe...and Etsy and other on line shops cater to reborn obsessed people!  (that would be me).  I placed an order...just this once...for some cute outfits...adorable rompers for each...they are preemie size dolls...getting clothes small enough can be a challenge.  



And the cutest head covers....I sent for a pink one and a gray one...I think they can be used on newborns as well....


Anyways it was fun looking at all the different outfits...my grand daughters thought the reborn dolls were pretty special....

I can hardly believe we are in the last full week in July already!  We wait so long for summer...and then it flies by in an instant.   

So, on that note...I'm heading to the deck and pool later this morning!  Hope you have an awesome day where you are!!







No comments:

Post a Comment