Followers

Monday, July 8, 2019

Let There Be Light

I've been crushing on farmhouse floor lamps as of late.  Currently we have two table lamps in the family room...on either side of the love seat.  But nothing on the right side and not wanting to clutter things up with more table lamps (since my purge in June)....I've been thinking a floor lamp might just fit the bill.

These are a few I considered...love this one...but a bit too "industrial" for my room...



This one might be a contender...


However,  I think it might be a bit too big for the room...it certainly makes a statement. 

This beautiful gal is more a shabby chic style...but she can definitely hold her own....



And then there's my pick....this one just might be the "one".........


Stayed tuned....

It's going to be another hot and beautiful day here...a grand day to sit on the deck with a cold drink and an occasional dip in the pool!



No comments:

Post a Comment