Followers

Friday, July 5, 2019

Summer Has Returned!

It's looking like amazing weather for the next few days!  Hopefully it won't take Mother Nature long to warm up the pool water!

We plan to spend an beautiful weekend...swims, bar-b-cue with daughter & her hubby & even Liesel and the grand dog, Benson will be happy to cool off with a dip too!

I ran a couple of errands yesterday and popped in to Home Sense.  I picked up this pretty faux cactus....


If I had a large bedroom...you can bet this beautiful piece would be placed in a seating area....maybe in our downsized home....be perfect for a condo....someday...



I adore this...we need to say this each day to our mirrors....



And how perfect would this be for a cottage on the lake?


Liesel and I are going to sit on the deck in the sun!  Hope it's a beautiful day where you are.  Enjoy your weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment