Followers

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Things of Late

Our heat wave continues....and that's just fine with me.  Poor Mr. Seventies is suffering with a summer cold!  And with this humidity...and his cough...he's feeling pretty miserable.  He's having a down day...

Remember the floor lamp I ordered?  It has arrived and when Mr. Seventies is feeling better he will put it together!


I ordered new cushion covers...I only needed two...but these came in sets of four...even better! Pretty fall colours...my favourites are the top right and bottom left....I have down inserts to put in them...


I've been wanting one of these for ages.  So, I pulled the trigger and order one in white!  It should be cozy on my chair during the colder months....


I want to share a beautiful, vibrant yellow lily growing along our deck...photos don't do it justice...


And with the hot weather...our corn is thriving....


When vegetable are ready...this is my favourite part of summer!  The potatoes are off bloom and the peas are ready!  Its awesome to pick your veggies a half hour before you eat them!  

If it's hot where you are....stay cool and hydrated!  I'll be nursing Mr. Seventies back to health...in between dips in the pool!



No comments:

Post a Comment