Followers

Thursday, August 1, 2019

Industrial Floor Lamp


While I was at an appointment yesterday, Mr. Seventies put the floor lamp together!  It would have been helpful if instructions were included...but he managed to figure it out!  One reviewer thanked the company for including the bulbs!  No bulbs came with mine...but I'm still lovin' it!




And speaking of bulbs, the salesclerk in Home Depot showed me the exact replica of Edison bulbs...but much cheaper.  These bulbs were sold three in a package...for $19.99. The brand name, same bulbs sold separately for $34.95 to purchase three.  

I will take another photo at dusk when it is turned on. 

Remember this table I showed the other day?  Well, I purchased it.  It matches the style of the other end tables and the drawer is handy for chargers, remotes, etc.  When I'm ready to show the room, decked out a bit for fall...I take more photos. 


And I met the gal selling the baby basket!  Her first potential buyer was a no-show and I was next in line!  It will be a perfect fit for my next reborn doll.  Yes, there will be another...don't judge.




A little break from the heat today...its overcast...but still humid.  Heat records were broken yesterday...and the humidex value was up around 38-39 degrees!  Many dips in the pool yesterday...Liesel had a couple of swims to cool off as well.

No complaints about the heat though...winters are long and miserable...so we're going to enjoy this beautiful Island weather while we have it!



No comments:

Post a Comment