Followers

Monday, August 5, 2019

Heavenly Lavender

There is nothing more soothing than the beautiful aroma of lavender!  My first bouquet has been drying out the last number of days...and was ready for sachets...


I hand stripped the lavender into a bowl...


Using a small measuring cup....I filled two sachet bags.  These are the last remaining bags I have...(from Michaels on clearance a few years ago).  These sachets  are for my daughters....


Mr. Seventies picked a second bouquet of lavender and it smells amazing also.   When dried...I plan to get a couple more sachets...will check Michaels for another great deal....


And this is a gorgeous bouquet Mr Seventies picked last evening....the colours are beautiful...
nothing compares to fresh cut flowers! We have an assortment of lilies in various colours in our gardens...


Black Eyed Susans will be ready soon...they are on of my favourite flowers!

It's going to be a beautiful day here on the Island!  Hope you enjoy the same!




No comments:

Post a Comment