Followers

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Dog Days of Summer

That is what we call this time of year!


Summer is winding down...and I'm okay with that.  It's been very hot and humid here the last few days and today is going to be a swelter.   Then temps are going to cool down....still nice days...but not the heat and humidity.

My grandchildren visited and we thoroughly enjoyed a day of fun and sun before they headed home to prepare for community college, junior high and elementary school!


I am ready for the crisp, cool days of fall, pumpkin spice and cuddly, soft throws.  Fall to Christmas is my favourite time of year...beautiful drives to take in the splashes of colour Mother Nature gives our trees, fresh apples and fall decor.  I can't wait to tackle the family room...I have a few changes coming.

Until then, enjoy this beautiful time of year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment