Followers

Friday, August 9, 2019

Happy Friday!!

The sun is out...and with it we have humidity.  I see a few dips in the pool will be required.  

I was out and about the other day...and took a quick peruse around a could of stores...I'm crushing big time on this truck!  I have an empty red one I use at Christmas...but this one is all decked out for fall..



An abundance of pumpkins!  I need to wait and go through my fall goodies...see if I need another one or two.  I miss a coffee table!  Currently using a wicker trunk...which I love...but I prefer something a bit larger...not too much....but keeping my eyes open for just the right one.



I so wish my nephew and his wife lived closer...at least in the Maritimes!  They are in Ottawa...and chances of this adorable piece making is safely through the mail...are slim. They are parents to two French Bulldogs...I've mentioned them before,  How awesome is this treat jar?  I know Allison would love it.  Mr. Seventies has promised we can take a road trip to Ottawa next year...so if we do...I'll be going with a trunk full of goodies!!



I'll share a beautiful bouquet Mr. Seventies picked from our gardens.....




Miss Liesel has turned into quite the den mother....she checks on the "babies" 2-3 times each day.


She's pretty smitten with them....


Wishing you a great weekend!  We have tickets to see a play at Watermark Theatre in Rustico...will dine out and then enjoy the show.   Looking forward to seeing it...we saw a great show last year...this one won't disappoint either.  






No comments:

Post a Comment