Followers

Friday, December 20, 2019

Boxing Day Sales

A couple of my favourite clothing stores are having amazing on line sales this week!  And since I'm not one to miss out of a good sale...I did a little bit of clothes shopping...for me.

First thing I fell in love with was this awesome wood coat...and in gorgeous pink no less!!  Now, I don't really need another coat....but the coat was 1/2 price.....and pink!!!  Love it!!!  And it will be so warm!  And pink!!



And this is considered a sweater dress...I see a long, comfy top...perfect with warm leggings, tights or jeans!  I ordered it in this winter gray colour....am anxious to see and feel the quality...because that will determine the fit....if it is how I like my clothes to feel.....



Not for winter wear...but these were such a good deal...and look so comfortable....I love the wide leg. I have a couple pair similar to these and love wearing them...great with a t shirt and pair of sandals!  We will have sandals days again, right?



Not everything I ordered was clothing...or for me for that matter!  Liesel has been needing some new soft and cuddly blankets....and these are just her size.....love the pretty pink one.  Because she is such a "girly-girl".....NOT!  

She is more of a tom boy...rough and tumble kind of gal!  Loves to play rough....not sure why...her littermate were all girls!!   How adorable are the paw prints?  This one will be great in her car seat...the pink one I'll use in her bed time crate.


My friend ordered one of these chenille throws from Amazon...and not only is it gorgeous....it is huge!   Like 50" x 80" or something like that....and it is so soft and wonderful....I ordered the red one.  It will look awesome tossed on the bed....
And months ago...Wayfair was having a great sale on Matelasse coverlets....so I went ahead and ordered a white set....for after the holidays.  Always nice to have fresh white bedding for winter...and with the throw..it should look cozy and warm....this set is their Oversized King Charles Matelasse Bedspread with a floral design and has been stonewashed...to make it soft and give it that relaxed look.  Two shams are included...and being white...I can add in some great winter decorator cushions....



I am not a fan of bedskirts....I may use a white fitted sheet to cover our box spring....and with the coverlet being oversized it likely won't show anyways.  Will see how that plays out....

An update on the ultrasound at the IWK is scheduled for very early January....and since my son-in-law will still be on Christmas break he will be attending and they will be making the three hour drive to Halifax.  I've offered to care for my grand dog for the day....since it will be an over and back trip for them.  Fingers crossed the weather is not only good here but driving in NS.  The Cobequid Pass can be a nightmare during the winter...if there is any form of wind or snow....since you are driving through the mountains.  We are hoping and praying for the best in all things!

Bitter cold here today...and a dusting of snow!  No wind to speak of as of yet...we've had an abundance of wind this fall....typical when you live on an Island!

Have a great weekend!!  Can you believe next week is Christmas week?











No comments:

Post a Comment