Followers

Friday, December 6, 2019

Out and About

Liesel and I were out again this week....wrapping up our Christmas shopping....the weather has been great all week...

We stopped into Home Sense...and Liesel insisted on purchasing this faux fur rug for her to laze about in front of the fire...and since it was on clearance...I approved...(she is in the cart...behind the faux fur)...


I'd say she is enjoying it...as most afternoons this is where you will find her curled up.....


As usual we found some doxie related items...how adorable are these gift boxes...and for $5.99 I quickly placed them in my cart...there is four in the package.  Gift bags and boxes are made for people like me...who detest wrapping...



Liesel thought her Dad needed yet another doxie mug....but I convinced her otherwise...the collection we have in the cupboard now will suffice for years to come....


These dog steps are pretty unique...although with no tread on them...I would be worried about slipping... maybe for larger dogs they would work...


I want to share an adorable Christmas doxie cushion a friend of mine in New Brunswick sent me...it's the square one behind the ones in front.  She is a fellow doxie Mom fanatic (owned by two cute wiener dogs)...so we share a common obsession....


Last evening was the perfect time to take Liesel and walk about the neighbourhood and take in some Christmas lights and decor.  There was a light snow falling...the sidewalks were dry and clear...I snapped a quick photo from the driveway on our way out...the projector that displayed snowflakes on the house...quit working....it was a pain since the day we purchased it...so gave up on it.   


This evening is the home tours...so daughter and I will be enjoying them!  And a small hall close to us was forced to reschedule their craft sale from last weekend to December 14...so keeping that in our calendar as well.  

Looks like the weather weather is going to be awesome....hope you have a great one!!





No comments:

Post a Comment