Followers

Friday, November 20, 2020

Tools Of The Trade

 Or should I say toolbox!  I've been wanting an antique wooden toolbox for ages...and my favourite junk/antique shop in Summerside posted one on their FB page!  I immediately purchased it...and didn't even need to drive forty-five minutes to pick it up.  



The shop owners daughter works close by our home...and brought it with her to her work one evening.  She left it in her unlocked trunk...and Mr. Seventies and I retrieved it.  

It's in gorgeous condition, as is....despite needing a good cleaning.  I've been scouring Pinterest for ideas (I don't as a rule go on Pinterest...it is too overwhelming..) and found some great ideas!  I think for the upcoming holidays I will fill it will greenery, candles, pine cones, red berries...and set it on the kitchen farmhouse table. 

The sky is the limit once Christmas is over!  I am so happy to have found my toolbox!

Mr. Seventies was a huge help this week with our Christmas wrapping (a chore I do not enjoy!). Gift bags were made for people like me!  Having him assist with cutting and taping was very welcomed!  

Tomorrow is supposed to be a milder day...with sun.  We plan to put together our outside planters, wreaths and decor.  We've seen an increase in homes fully decorated earlier this year...and trees up...people are in the mood for some festive joy!  

We may even put our tree up over the weekend!  How about you...do you have your home ready for the holidays?


No comments:

Post a Comment