Followers

Thursday, November 3, 2022

Christmas Explosion In The Stores

Ever since Covid arrived.... stock in our stores has been very limited.  I think the drought is over!

It's almost overwhelming to browse the Christmas decor in the stores now!  Almost.  It is wonderful to see stocked shelves.....while out doing some early Christmas shopping the other day....I dropped into Winners!   And I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of decor there as well!!  We don't use stockings....prefer Santa themed canvas bags for stocking stuffers....but I'm obsessed with these ones!!  They may end up coming home with me yet!


I came across holders too that are right up my alley!  They are a bit on the pricey side at $24.99 for two...but luv them!!



This metal church is beautiful!  And I love the tree beside it as well!!  I'm trying really hard to refrain from purchasing a lot of Christmas decor....



And these stocking holders are beautiful!!  A bit cheaper than the first set...at $19.99 for a set of two...


Although not Christmas related....a very cute novelty gift.  This can somehow be heated...not sure how since it does have plastic eyes and nose.   Maybe there is velcro on the back that opens to allow a warming bag inside?  I didn't take the time to investigate...but it's adorable....


Liesel was in need of a mat for underneath her water bowl....and this one is the perfect size!  If a place mat or towel is used...she will attempt to "bury" her bowl.  Making a wet mess...not to mention emptying out her water!  No attempt to do that with this mat....so will see how it works out....


The weather has been amazing....but cool.  I love these Ugg boots for wearing in dry, colder temps!  I purchased a set in a light brown colour last year....and just ordered an identical pair in red!!  These are so toasty warm and comfortable for zipping out and about!!  They are lightweight and so easy to pull on...and work perfectly this time of year!


The curtain panels for the small bedroom, according to tracking will be arriving today or tomorrow!  Mr. Seventies will get to installing them this weekend!

I plan to do a bit more Christmas shopping today....weekends I try to stay away from the crowded stores.  Much more relaxing during the week!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!  Have an awesome weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment