Followers

Monday, November 14, 2022

Come Browse With Me

So much beautiful Christmas decor at Home Sense!  After a couple of less than stellar years (for them as well)....stock is over flowing this year!  And shoppers are loving it!  Me included!

So let's take a peek at what is available...I'm loving the navy pieces I'm seeing this year...



Adorable gnomes....everywhere...


Look at the size of this guy!  I saw him shortly after....in a cart heading for checkout!  Some lucky person purchased him...


A couple of garlands...check out these adorable rustic bells!


This Santa hat mantle garland is gorgeous!  And longer than the typical six foot standard...would look amazing on a large mantle...



No visit would be complete without checking out the holiday cushions!  This one is my favourite...if it's still there my next visit....it's coming home with me....I hope to set it on our bed....for a touch of Christmas...



And this one has such a vintage feel to it!  So pretty...


A few great pieces in the dining & glass ware section....lots of Rae Dunn goodies...the gingerbread are my favourite....


Of course a few holiday dachshund mugs to choose from as well....


Crushing hard on this adorable platter...or sweet tray....


Beautiful dinnerware for your holiday table...great selection of plates, bowls and platters...



And this wooden piece....great for holding holiday nuts....or a bowl of ornaments....


I couldn't resist shaking this adorable snow globes...there is a huge selection of them...this one is musical...I didn't think they would appreciate me winding them all up....


And this gingerbread display is so gorgeous!  I had to check it out for a few minutes....jaw dropping...


There was so much more to see....but as I mentioned before in a previous post...it's a bit overwhelming after having such minimal pieces available the past couple of years.  

Remember these pieces from a previous post?  I did end up picking up the stockings...and two hangers...


Even if there are simply for decor pieces....they will look awesome hung on the brick mantle....



Today, I'm on the hunt for a garland to place across the mantle.  And what I'm thinking is not your typical green garland....but something a little more outside the box...stay tuned. 

And the craft fairs are back in full swing!  Daughter and I attended one....she picked up a couple of items. We will take in a couple more in the coming weeks. 

I picked up two sets of clear white outdoor lights for the Japanese Yew tree  (it survived Fiona)...last year we finally tossed the decades old ones...replacement bulbs were almost impossible to find.  These are LED soft white...in sets of 100 bulbs...should be plenty for our tree...


We will wait a couple of weeks before we decorate outside...although we're seeing many homes fully decorated....and a few Christmas trees up inside!

Thanks so much for browsing around with me today!  Be sure and check out Between Naps on the Porch for  Metamorphosis Monday.

And check out A Stroll Thru Life on Tuesday for Inspire Me Tuesday!!

 


 


2 comments:

  1. Charlotte, my oh my such tempting goodies - all of them! I don't recall seeing some of those in our HomeSense like that beautiful bird cushion which is gorgeous! I hope its still there for you the next time you visit. Can't wait to see your mantel. Thanks for the virtual shopping tour and take care over there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim! Trust things are well over there! I love to browse home decor...but especially Christmas & Halloween! I'm going to drop into Home Sense & Winners tomorrow....if the cushion is still there...it's mine!! Thanks so much for stopping by....so good to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete