Followers

Friday, November 25, 2022

So This Has Happened

Remember the gorgeous (and very expensive) Shelly Kline toile comforter set I ordered back in March?  Well....this has happened!!


Can you see the two faded areas?  Almost like the fabric has worn through!  That's the only explanation I can think of.  Neither Neiman Marcus or Border Free will do anything to assist.  Apparently, too much time has passed!  

To say I am annoyed, is an understatement!  For the amount of money spent on this set...I expected it to last for years not a few months!

I paid through PayPal...and opened a dispute with them.  But they have a 180 day time limit on purchases so didn't get far...as expected.  I wish I used a credit card...that is about your only recourse when something like this happens.  Lesson learned!!

Oh and Neiman Marcus and Border Free have lost a customer!  (Neiman Marcus uses Border Free for shipping to international buyers).  As soon as I contacted them...then sent me on to Border Free....where I had no response.  Then NM advised too much time has passed...and therefore nothing can be done.  

Be warned!

Moving on, it's been a busy week here!  The tree is up (that has become an all day event....with clean up!). A flocked tree looks beautiful...but it is so messy!!  

I ran out of steam decorating this year...things I had planned to do...just aren't going to get done.  I purchased a beautiful bulb garland for the mantle...and it just didn't work.  So...plain mantle it is.  Hung stockings...and called it a day!  

Might be getting old...might be time to set a ceramic tree out and call it a day?  Even the Christmas Parade we planned to attend tomorrow evening...likely will get rained out!  First year since Covid it's being held...and Ma Nature is going to spoil it!  

Hopefully, after a weekend of R & R...with hot chocolate and marshmallows...we can reset!  

No comments:

Post a Comment