Followers

Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Touches Of Christmas In The Kitchen

 


Just a few touches of Christmas in the kitchen...the cocoa/coffee/tea area gets a workout daily...



The other side of the counter top range...is where I plugged in my gingerbread tart warmer....a couple of mugs of hot chocolate waiting to be filled!  We've been using hot milk instead of boiling water and it makes hot chocolate so creamy and yummy!  And a few mini marshmallows added on top!


I'm liking having a tart warmer plug in...the scented wax currently is Vanilla Pine and smells amazing!



My tiered tray is full of Christmas goodies....







You can see to the right of the pantry is where I hung my second painted canvas my talented artist cousin painted....


And that about wraps up the kitchen ready for Christmas!  Not too much....just enough to add some cheer!

Fifteen days until the new refrigerator is delivered!  And it won't be a moment too soon...the current freezer is making some pretty strange noises!  We've held off purchasing freezable food items...in the event it stops working completely!  The refrigerator section below is working fine...keeping perishables cold...

We have a wind warning in effect for overnight tonight....our weather has been up and down for the past few weeks.  Biting north winds and cold...to very mild and rainy days.  Mother Nature can't seem to make up her mind....or she is menopausal!

Thanks for stopping by today...so appreciate you taking your time to spend with me!  Have an awesome day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment