Followers

Monday, January 15, 2024

My Amazon Want It List!!

I'm dreaming of hot summer days....hanging out on the deck & in the pool!  I go through this every winter...longing for it to be over.  And it hasn't been a harsh winter here yet!  We've had mostly wind..,and more wind with rain.  Which is easy to shovel I hear. 

I was checking out summer vibes on Amazon and here are my must have piks...I'm crushing on these minimalist sneakers!  No sock required....just slip 'em on and go!  Gotta have them...



I have a difficult time finding sandals that are comfortable...and am in need of new ones this year.  They must be leather...these ones might just be the ones...they look so comfy and easy to slip on...



I live in t-shirt dresses when relaxing during the summer months!  I usually have them in a variety of colours....and they fill a variety of uses!  Great for sleep shirts!  Mine are not only too big...but getting a bit "holy" if you know what I mean....I'll be ordering a few new ones in some bright, summer shades!



And I'm ordering a couple of these in different colours!  Too awesome for those hot days & a great coverup...



And I'm obsessed with this jumpsuit!  Wearable anywhere!  Definitely going to have a couple of these in my summer plans...slip a little t-shirt underneath...perfection!




These are not so much geared towards summer...but since they come in a pack of four and I'm needing leggings for exercise class....these will be great in a variety of colours....


We're about to get on the air fryer bandwagon!  Mr. Seventies asked what I'm wanting for my upcoming birthday....and I think it's time to test the waters so to speak with an air fryer!  Our daughter & hubby received this one for Christmas....and are using it almost daily!  

The reviews on the Ninja brand are excellent & I like that it has two baskets for cooking more than one thing..this is the exact one daughter received....



And for easy clean up...I think the liners are a must have!  Our son-in-law says it makes clean up much easier too!


Even a cookbook for beginners!  Although I'm sure there are loads of recipes and ideas on line....it would be great to have them all in one read.  Do you know how many cookbooks I have?  Zero.  


How about you?  Do you have an air fryer?  Until daughter received one...I'd not been interested in owning one.  But I've been hearing wonderful things about them...and food prepared in them.  So...why not?

And where has this little nugget been hiding?  It's for use cleaning keyboards, screens and cell phones!  Yes please!  Another item on my want list....



How about you?  Are you longing for warm, summer breezes?  Or maybe you are someone who enjoys vacations to warmer destinations during the long winters. 

I am not one of those people.  I am the worst traveller...Mr. Seventies can attest to it.  I hate flying...airports in general!  Driving for days on end to reach a warmer climate...no thank you.  With my bum knee....I'd be such a fun sponge anyways.  

Those are just a few things that have caught my eye while longing for winter to be over!  All have high reviews...which I always check out first.  Please join me later today at https://betweennapsontheporch.net/ for  Metamorphosis Monday.

And tomorrow over at https://www.astrollthrulife.net/ for Inspire Me Tuesday and Life with  Lyndsey at for https://perfectlyimperfect-lwl.com/category/happy-hearts-homes/

Thanks so much for sharing your time with me today!  Til next time...










8 comments:

  1. There are some wonderful ideas here Charlotte and it looks like you had a wonderful armchair shopping trip! My son and DIL asked for an air fryer last Christmas and they rave about it too. I don't have one so will be curious how you like yours. I am so done with winter too but it is sadly not done with us. Enjoy your shopping my friend and take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim!! We've been on the fence about air fryers...my the more we hear about them...I'm looking forward to trying one out! I read you are getting some brutal temps out there -stay warm my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh lots of fun stuff on your list! My daughter uses her air fryer all the time, but I don’t own one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Megan & welcome!! Nice to have you here! I can't wait to see what we can make in our air fryer! Our daughter & family love theirs!!

      Delete
  4. I am definitely longing for warm summer breezes and sunshine... winter is far too long and cold. You have some great stuff on your list! We are on our second air fryer already and we just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Joanne - thanks for being here! Wow - happy to hear you love your air fryer so much!! Have an awesome time cruising!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did you like the leggings? I was looking into this same pack, but I haven't made the purchase because I am afraid I won't like them. Thank you for sharing at the Happy Heart & Home Link Party, I hope to see you again this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lyndsey!! I'll let you know when I purchase the leggings...with Amazon Prime if they don't suit or fit...they can be sent back...without incurring additional shipping costs. See you at Happy Heart & Home!!

      Delete