Followers

Thursday, January 4, 2024

I'm Gonna Bounce!!!!

No...I'm not leaving.  I've joined a beginner's class for Bounce - a low-impact form of exercise.  I'm hoping I can do this!  Walking is great...but I need a bit more.  These are the boots worn during the class...so you can bounce and do the exercises!


I spoke at great length to one of the instructors for this evening's beginner class....she happens to be a nurse...with osteoarthritis in both knees & numerous work related injuries.  She explained you can move as much or as low impact as you like (good to know).  You can rent the boots...which is awesome for those like me...who want to try it out for a few weeks.   The boots up close.  A friend (also a nurse) has been attending Bounce classes (also has osteoarthritis in her lower back...like me) purchased her boots & showed them to me & heightened my interest in the classes!


I signed up for the four week beginner 45 minute classes!  Glad I registered when I did...the class is now full!  Fingers crossed I'll enjoy these workouts....good for the body & the mind!  Daughter may join me at classes in the future...wish me luck tonight!  I'll report how I manage in my next post!

In other "news"...... Mr. Seventies will be installing this new fixture in the family room....it's along the same style as the other fixtures in the house...and it's not too big...about 13" in diameter....


I ordered a set of cushion covers for the family room...they are arriving today.  I ordered the 20"x 20'" size for my 18" feather cushions...and find they always fit the best...



That is about all the going ons here!  I hope everyone's January is going well...it's such a long month!  And spring is just a day on the calendar...

Til next time.....


No comments:

Post a Comment