Followers

Monday, August 5, 2024

Come Browse With Me

If it's too early for you to enjoy Hallowe'en goodness...I make no apologies!  Some think it's too early....I am not one of those people.  If they can fill the stores with summer decor & outdoor furniture in February.... then fall & Hallowe'en items are much welcomed in August...(at least by me).... 

While I was still on driving restriction Mr. Seventies dropped me off for a couple of hours of retail therapy!  Tag along with me...a number of pumpkins to choose from!  This one has fairy lights inside...so pretty when lit up....


I like the look of these ones....and also the company name on the tag...


You can't help but smile at this one!   Adorable...


I am crushing hard on this rattan/wicker pumpkin...it was available in a dark and lighter shade...this dark one is my fave....


I regret not getting this adorable mummy pumpkin! I saw it at Winners....our store is undergoing a huge renovation....making it much larger but in the meantime stock is quite limited.    I plan to check back & see if it's still available!  I'm obsessed with anything mummy....


A wonderful assortment of garlands....of course the mummy one is my fave!  I know there are a couple in my stash already from previous years......







Within minutes of seeing this pumpkin canister, a shopper was carrying it to the check out!


This adorable Boo piece is made of real wood....and cute to boo-t!


There is one piece I have been obsessing over....for weeks!  Weeks!  I finally added it to my online cart & sped to the checkout!  I could have chanced waiting for it to possibly go on sale after Hallowe'en...but it might sell out & I need to have it! 

How amazing is this piece?  (from PB page).....hoping they don't mind I stole the pic....but it's all over the internet anyway.  Isn't it gorgeous?  Almost 13" tall....and weighs 7 pounds!!  Such awesomeness....


I won't overload your senses with too many Hallowe'en pieces....just know that I'm soon going to be in full on fall mode!  (not until September though)....and plan to check out Michaels in the next day or so....

The curtain panel saga at my daughter's home...has been resolved!  The new ones chosen were a hit...I'm thrilled daughter was on board for these buffalo check panels!  If you remember we have a chair in the same buffalo plaid & have gifted it to daughter & husband.

When Mr. Seventies leather recliner was delivered last December,  the plaid chair was moved to our lower family room...and is just taking up space....


While at daughter's home.....I had the opportunity to test her upright vacuum....and I absolutely love it!!  Especially the top part which comes off for vacuuming furniture, stairs, small spills....I was shocked at how much suction this one has....and the amount of dirt it picked up just from me giving it a few swipes.  

It is a corded model...which is fine with me as most rechargeable ones run out of charge before most cleaning jobs are finished.  I like that the handle is long enough for me!  I'm 5'7" and most vacuum wands are too short...causing me to bend...which is terrible on my back.   This one if perfect height & even comes with a wall caddy to store it...which Mr. Seventies will install in our hall closet...delivery date is tomorrow....


Remember the star tiered tray I've been searching for?  I found it on eBay and it's on its way!!  Hallmark sells them as well.....



In other news....it's been very hot and humid here the past number of days!  We've been pool side for most of it!  Today promises to see that trend break & return to more seasonal temps....although currently that has not happened yet!

I'm meeting a friend for coffee & then plan to do a few errands.  It feels great to be able to get out & around & drive again.  

Be sure and join me later today over at https://betweennapsontheporch.net/ for Metamorphis Monday!  

And tomorrow at https://www.astrollthrulife.net/ for Inspire Me Tuesday as well as Talking About It Tuesdays at  https://www.myslicesoflife.com/ 

Hope to see you there!!!  Til next time....



4 comments:

  1. Charlotte, all those Halloween treats are so cute - I know, it's just so tempting. After moving and unpacking, I'm trying to stay out of the stores to resist temptation so I'll live vicariously through your shopping trips!! That said, I love love love that haunted house - where can I find it lol. Is that Pottery Barn - so checking it out! I'm so glad that you are able to drive and get out and about. Enjoy the lovely weather sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim!! Yes, the haunted house is from Pottery Barn.ca website! I wish there was a store near here! I hope you are enjoying your summer dear friend! Showers here today-we do need them! Take care!!

      Delete
  2. All those fall and Halloween decor items are so cute. BUT I definitely don't want to add any more items to our house. I tend to buy more than I know where to store it all after the season ends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My fall & Hallowe'en stash...is gaining ground on my Christmas decor!! The "per" months are my favourite...especially September, October & November!!

      Delete