Followers

Thursday, August 15, 2024

My Recent Finds

The nights are cooling down...there is a week long festival happening & when that ends this weekend...it signals the end of summer.  It's like a switch gets thrown...and we are feeling the "chill" of fall in the air!

I'm okay with that!  The heat & humidity are draining...we've had our fill of days in the pool!  Still a few warm days in the forecast....will enjoy them while they last!

I received a new Fiesta jug...this one is a pretty turquoise!  So, that makes three in my newest collection-obsession!


A few days ago I browsed around Inspired Living home decor store!  A bit of fall goodness available...





They had a stack of these stoneware pumpkin serving plates at the checkout counter....marked down 1/2 price!  Too good a deal to pass up!  My neighbour liked it so much, she called the store & purchased it as well!  We plan to drop in tomorrow & pick it up!


I found these "faux" acorns & will use them when I decorate for fall!  I'm thinking of placing them in the star tiered tray when it arrives....


They had three of these amazing baskets (pictured on the floor) hung on a blanket ladder.... I could not resist!  I left the ladder...but re-thinking that - might get it tomorrow when at the store again!  


And....look what arrived!!  I am so loving this haunted house!!  It hasn't moved it since being unpacked!  


While I was in Wal Mart the other day...I went in search of their fall decor!  (if you could call it that)!  I've mentioned a few times how sad the decor & home goods at our local store is severely lacking!  They seem to focus more on the grocery side.   This is their pathetic attempt....one small section!  This was the best display area....the remainder was strewn about other shelves.....so sad...



Elsewhere fall decor & back to school necessities is coming full throttle in the coming days!  School doesn't resume until after the long weekend...then buses will be rolling out!

Hope you have an awesome weekend!  Thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me!  

Til next time....


 


No comments:

Post a Comment