Followers

Thursday, August 22, 2024

Home Sense - It's Been A Minute!!

I haven't been in to Home Sense since early August!  I was overdue....to say the least!!

And...oh my...the Hallowe'en awesomeness is a-m-a-z-i-n-g!  Finally, after being open a few years....our store is getting more stock!  I realize it's not as large as Home Sense stores in other provinces....but they could dial down on the amount of furniture they carry (in my humble opinion)....and carry more home decor items!  

I don't know if the masses have spoken...or there are new team members on staff....but this is the first year they have a larger selection of everything...including fall & Hallowe'en goodness....

The first item I saw upon entering right at the front of the store.....(and went immediately in to my cart)....were scalloped baskets!  I chose a medium size...know what I want it for?  Think Christmas.   Now think Christmas tree.  This basket will be perfect to set our tree in this year!  (it better fit...since I haven't purchased the tree yet).   If not....I'll buy a tree that will fit!  (that's how my mind works)....or Mr. Seventies will come up with a solution....

They carried only one in each size ....small, medium & large.  These will not last but a minute!



Prepare yourself for some adorable pieces....you have been warned!  These brooms are all over Tik Toc & Instagram!   This one didn't move or play eerie music...but crushing on it all the same....




First time seeing these pieces!  This Frankenstein tho....and who doesn't love a ghost with a pink bow?? Hard to resist....seriously.....




Awesome pumpkin baskets...great for storing left over Hallowe'en candy!!  Who am I kidding?  There's never left over candy...


Not going to lie...I had to google Brie!  I knew it was a type of cheese...but since I'm not a lover of cheese...I wasn't sure.  But I'd try some....just to use this adorable dish!!   Baked brie with honey & pecans!!  Sounds delicious...


No trip to Home Sense would be complete without seeing a couple of adorable dachshunds on tea towels!  Am I right?



Not an abundance of Rae Dunn this year...I feel the collection had its moment last year!  Still the odd piece here & there....


Both my neighbour & I ordered a ghost bucket!  We are so not great influences on each other...we share everything we find or see....and that in turn....means we buy!  Not a bad friend to have tho...it's rare to find a friend who thinks & loves the same things you do!!  

These are all over the internet as well...a large size will be arriving here in a couple of days!  The photo shows it used for fall arrangement....which is my plan!!



There was lots more to see, but the store was getting busy!  I'll save the rest for another visit in a couple of weeks....I space them out a bit more...and get to see all new pieces every time!!

Wishing you a wonderful day wherever you are!  Thanks so much for spending a bit of your day with me.  

Til next time....


No comments:

Post a Comment