Followers

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Lets Talk Tarts !!

I am literally obsessed with wax tarts!  There...I've admitted it..my secret it out!  I'm sure I am not alone...with so many scents and tart warmers being sold!

I have a couple of warmers...still sad the snowman warmer arrived broken...but it is still useable.  I was fortunate enough to purchase this adorable truck warmer from a lady who was clearing out some of her older Scentsy stock...for the low price of $20.  For safety reasons...I only use electric warmers. How adorable is this warmer...with removable pumpkins on the back?  You lift them off and set a tart in & then set the pumpkins back.  Or you can leave them off...you can even switch the pumpkins out for a Christmas tree..and there might be others...but I just love the pumpkins!



Personally, I find that brand of tarts way too expensive...and the scent doesn't seem to last!  BedBathandBeyond was clearing out some of their tarts online...6 tarts in a package for $1.99!  Did I jump on ordering them or what?  Yes I did.  Six packages of Apple Cider Donut....smells heavenly...



And spiced pumpkin swirl...(sticker says $2.99...but I paid only $1.99)...and I ordered 6 of these!
Scentsy is coming out with a new tart warmer....you'd think I'd be super excited it's a dachshund tart warmer!!  While cute....it is kind of....blah!  All white?  Just isn't appealing to me...so I won't be ordering one any time soon. 



The best place (and cheapest) I have found to purchase tarts...is Wal Mart!  These are are my go to tarts...by Scentsationals.....Warm Applie Pie...

Maple Sugar Pie...by far my #1 favourite scent...it smells just amazing and the scent lasts a long time! (have this one in my warmer right now!)


Cinnamon Sticky Buns...I buy this scent because it is one of the few Wal Mart carries that is sold in packages of 12 as opposed to the normal 6...and people think I've been baking up a storm when they come in!

Apple Butter Crumble...anything apple and spicey is going to smell amazing!!


Mulled Berry Cobbler..sounds good enough to eat!  I usually use this one in the summer months..a real melting pot of berry scents!


The price of these tarts is usually $3.49 for 6....compared to $4.99 and up in other stores.  And Wal Mart always has a great selection!  I tend to pick the "food" related ones...lol. 

Remember yesterday when I wrote of Anthrolopologie in the US no longer shipping to Canada?  Occasionally,  I turn to Ebay...dozens of sellers on there carry the brand...and I found exactly what I was looking for.  A beautiful Anthrolopologie spring quilt...in a couple of months I will be putting lighter bedding on in the master bedroom...which happens to be Lazybones Rosette quilt (from Anthrolopologie) in white with white shams & Euro shams.  I was wanting something pretty and spring like to lay at the bottom of the bed...and break up all the white.  And this gorgeous quilt fits the bill!


If you've never seen the jersey quilts from Anthrolopologie...this is the white Rosette quilt.  It is so soft and I love that it's stretchy and hangs beautifully on the bed.   I also have it in pink...which will look awesome with the above quilt I just purchased. 



Going to be a bit of a snotty day weather wise here.  Little bit of snow, freezing rain and then rain.  Then we will be back into the frigid temps again.  

Have a wonderful Wednesday!!








No comments:

Post a Comment