Followers

Monday, January 7, 2019

So Then This Happened

Another stormy weekend...yesterday we had another messy day...not much snow...but high winds...just enough to blow around what we did get. And...another mess in the forecast for tomorrow night into Wednesday.  Gotta love winter in PEI!

The snowman tart warmer saga continues....to refresh your memory...after I received him...he went on sale...from $29.99 to $9.00.  I contacted Bed Bath and Beyond and they credited me the $20 difference in price.  I thought all was good!


Until I opened him on the weekend...


A huge piece broken off!  Both boxes used in shipment were in perfect condition...but somehow it arrived damaged. I contacted the store again....they quickly offered a refund...as at $9.00 the warmer sold out quickly!  Of course it did!  I'm disappointed...but stuff happens.  

Since the break was on the back side, Mr. Seventies was able to glue the piece in place...and the warmer is useable...but I'll be checking to see if it comes back in stock.  Doubtful...but you never know.

And speaking of Mr. Seventies...he is suffering with a "man cold".  Enuf said!  

I'm out and about today....I'm searching for another cushion for the master bedroom.
I put my Waverly Sancturary Rose set back on the bed...but it is lacking one or two decorator cushions.  There were three options that co-ordinate with the set...the striped cushion is one of them.




The neck roll (this pattern is the reverse side of the comforter and shams) is unavailable..
And I really don't care for the third option....

I should be able to find something I  really love and fits in with the colours oft he comforter...maybe even a couple of cushions.  Right now...the bed just seems bare...I don't want to add another set of shams or Euro shams....


Wish me luck!!





No comments:

Post a Comment