Followers

Friday, January 18, 2019

Baby It's Cold Outside

Another very frigid day on our fair Isle!  Bitter cold temps...with even colder windchill!  But...it's winter in PEI!  We grumble about the weather...but it is a beautiful place to live!

When I was in Home Sense the other day, I spied a cozy throw...and since I have gift cards...it seemed like the right time to pick up another throw!  I had a difficult task choosing a colour...as they had gray ones, off white ones and snowy white ones.  I wanted faux fur...and when I spotted this particular one...it was perfect!  It has navy undertones with gray....win-win!


The family room felt barren...with the huge table gone from the middle...so I pulled one of my wicker trunks into action...


It's just big enough without over powering the floor space..happy I was able to use what I already have as opposed to purchasing something else.

You are able to see it works perfect in front of the love seat and across from the sofa!



I want to share the handbags I had ordered from TSC.  I absolutely love them!!  Both are perfect size...and have long straps for carrying over body...and the coral bag can be carried by the short handles!  They are buttery soft leather...and will age beautifully.


Mr. Seventies is out and about today...picking up a few items...we are preparing for yet another winter storm...apparently Sunday overnight and into Monday.  It could be a real mess...as they are forecasting snow, freezing rain and then perhaps rain.  A mixed bag of misery.

So stay warm this weekend and have a great one!!



No comments:

Post a Comment