Followers

Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Browsing Home Sense

Yesterday it snowed here all day...flurries and the roads were slick later in the day.  I had an appointment in the morning...so took the opportunity to check out Home Sense...bunny decor is in full swing!!  How cute is this little guy....chillin'...


I'm crushing hard on these guys....may have to have one.  Who doesn't love carrot races?


Oh my gosh this wreath!!  I'm on the fence about getting this.  On one hand...the front door feels naked...spring is a long way off.  On the other hand...this wreath is giving me Easter vibes.  And Easter too is not until April...and until then...(and likely after) we will still be in winter.  I don't want to have this beautiful wreath outside in the elements....it wouldn't last a nano-second.  And I would want to put it o the door.  See my quandary?  Going to mull it over....as I currently have a couple of pretty spring wreaths...



Beautiful faux tulips...ridiculously over priced at $24.99!!  I know I didn't (and wouldn't) pay that for the ones I currently have.  I'm going to have a look at Michael's...which is a great spot for home decor...especially during sales and using coupons!



I loved the colour of this chair...it looks gold...but it was actually had green undertones..



I played around with these for a while...(you're welcome Home Sense).....some pretty bling on the clearance cart.  A couple of candle holders, mirrored box, glass perfume bottle and sparkly dish.  When I finished....a customer came along and put it all in her cart...each piece was marked $7.00...she thought I worked there!  No...just me...being weird.



I love this coffee mug...I have a friend who drinks wine...this would be perfect for her!


And look who arrived!!  Miss Patooty....you have no idea the precious memories she stirs up!  Mr. Seventies recognized her the minute he saw "Tooty"!   She was our daughter's favourite toy...especially when Tooty was naked with her tuft of hair missing!   Now her baby girl will hopefully love her as much as her Mama did...


Liesel was convinced she was for her!  It's going to be a challenge to keep toys around with two wiener dogs waiting in the wings to snatch them away....

Our neighbour came with his snow blower the other day and blew out a great path and trail for Liesel to get around in!  Girl be up to her little ears in snow out there....now she can romp and jump without getting buried!

Hope you have an awesome day!!  More snowy weather on the way!








No comments:

Post a Comment