Followers

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

It's Almost Bunny Season

Look what I came upon at Wal Mart!  Peter Rabbit...oh so adorable...


Resistance was futile my friends.  Mr. Seventies brought up my "bunny" tote from the basement store room...I set a few on our dresser.   Said Peter Rabbit is currently in hiding...actually safe keeping from a certain wire hair dachshund who thinks he is a play toy for her!  Because...you know...toys are in short supply around here...


Freshened up the bed with spring colours...if nothing else we can fake that spring is actually near....


We've been having mild temperatures...which in my opinion...is a recipe for snow storms to brew.  And we have one brewing later in the week...mess of snow, ice pellets, freezing rain & rain.  As long as we have bitter, cold temps...it's too cold to snow.  Once it milds up...guarantee a storm will be upon us.  It is...still winter...after all.  

The last thing I need is another coat...but this one is on clearance...and just so pretty.  It was available in off white, dark green and this chocolate brown (which is the colour I chose)...


The sweaters from my previous post arrived and fit beautifully...love them both.  One store I seldom shop at is Old Navy (other than to pick up maternity leggings for daughter).  I popped in the other day...and right in front of me were jeans at 75% off.  I sorted through and picked up a pair of $65 jeans for under $19.  They are so comfortable and super soft.  And a cute lightweight sweater.  For the prices (and the quality)...worth the $$.  After meeting a friend for coffee...we plan to check Old Navy out again....

We are on the home stretch for baby grand daughter's arrival!  So excited...we can hardly wait to meet her!  Dachshund big brother Benson is less than thrilled with the changes...dogs know when the dynamics of the house shifts..and he is sensing something is different.  They are doing everything to acclimate him yet keeping him on his schedule..and he is loving having is Mama home a few more days each week.  He will do just fine with his new human sister....especially when she is old enough to drop food!

Going to get out and enjoy this mild weather while it lasts!  Have an awesome day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment