Followers

Friday, February 14, 2020

Happy Valentine's Day!!


Hope everyone has a beautiful, loved filled day!  Mr. Seventies gifted me with beautiful roses, sugar free chocolates & a lovely card.  Liesel & I gifted him with a dachshund mug & dachshund covered heart shaped box of chocolates, the Patriots sign I had painted for him (which he loved) and a card.

We have reservations over the weekend for an evening out.  Never married too long for romance!!

We required vaccinations for our protection and our upcoming baby girl...those were done yesterday. I took advantage while I was out do pop into the thrift store....I'm on the hunt for things to use for decor at her upcoming baby shower in May....and I think these little planters/dishes will be adorable filled with pink candies on the food table.....


And this vintage looking tray....will be perfect for sweets or cupcakes .....


I was searching for little treat boxes and found these ones....and with fifty in a package....I ordered them...they come with the twine to tie up the boxes....great for little chocolates or kisses....




I saw this cooked jar at the thrift shop too....it quacked me up!  (sorry....couldn't resist)...


This would be cute sitting on a shelf...I have a metal one on our mantle....


Before heading home I dropped into Michael's....where bunny decor is in full swing!!  This pretty gal greeted me as I walked in....adorable!!



I'm crushing hard on these boot planters...available in amazing colours!!  Currently things are BOGO...since these were $49.99 you would get another item of the same value free...



Of course...my heart skipped a beat for these cushions...the bicycle basket flower filled cushion is gorgeous....and I love the pom moms on the other one!


And of course...bunny cushions make my heart swoon!!


I think this one is my favourite...it has a vintage look feel to it!  But I would be hard pressed to pick just one!!


Remember the photo I submitted for the doxie contest where members were required to post a photo of themselves wearing their Doxies of the Maritime swag!  I submitted a photo of me wearing my Valentine t shirt swag....


I won the contest!!  Some doxie swag...with a new Irish Doxies of the Maritimes t shirt in honour of St, Paddy's Day!  The items are currently in the mail on their way to me!!

Dachshund Rescue of Atlantic Canada was holding a jewellery fundraiser...and I chose this adorable necklace (designed by Betsy Johnson....love her off the wall designs!!). Again this floated around the mail system for days and days....it was shipped from a neighbouring province....should not have taken nearly two weeks to arrive.  But it did arrive and I am very happy!!



And speaking of mail....I mentioned a few days ago about the clothing subscription box that was supposedly delivered on January 21, 2020....well it showed up the other day!  Oh the story it could tell!  No idea where is has been all this time....

Anyhow, since my first experience was not a positive one....I cancelled my subscription..and while the clothing I received was okay...(with the exception of a pair of jeans....no where near my size I had given).....the only things I kept were these awesome sneakers!!  I love the thick soles....and they are so comfortable!  Not to mention leopard print....need I say more?


And lastly I want to show off my pretty Valentine nails!!  


Tomorrow morning the dachshund wall mural will be painted in grand baby's nursery!!  So excited....I'll share photos next week!!  

Have an awesome weekend!  Stay warm...it's bitter cold here today!!












No comments:

Post a Comment