Followers

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Start To Guest Bedroom Refresh

I finally found a bit of motivation to get a start on the guest bedroom refresh...I had previously ordered a comforter set...which I thought had a bit of lavender in it.  The photos appeared to show lavender.

It was not lavender.  But rather a dark gray....it even appears lavender in the room.  I'm fine with it...it's fresh, spring like and pretty.  I tossed one of my crotchet throws on the bed....it looks great.


I still have some things to shop for...a second small nightstand and a set of bedside lamps.  And that will just about be it for this room.  It is very small...so the less things taking up space....the better.  I may hang a bit more wall decor....


This is my new to me find...can't wait for Mr Seventies to re-do it!  I have the perfect spot for it in the family room....and it has storage under neath.  I purchased it on-line from my junking shop in Summerside....once this pandemic is over and the store re-opens we will take a drive and pick it up.

It is solid maple...not sure what paint colour I'm leaning towards. Probably going to use Fusion paint again...while we are in Summerside we will visit the shop that carries the paint line...and I will choose a colour then.  I can't decide if I want to go a neutral shade or a bold pop of colour.  I'll know the colour when I see it!!




My sweet daughter, son-in-law & grand dog Benson left a container of delicious home made muffins on our back deck last evening....I even got to stand on the front step & send virtual hugs & kisses!  This was the adorable note attached....



A delicious banana/chocolate chip and blueberry muffins treat!!


Even though we text and chat every day...it's not the same.  We will be so thankful when this pandemic crisis is over and everyone is safe and healthy.  We are abiding strictly to the guidelines of self isolating...and when grocery items are needed...Mr. Seventies goes to one store...at special hours designated for the older population....practices social distancing and gets in and gets out.  

And look who has been hiding away...just waiting for her rightful place?  I purchased her before the pandemic crisis...I made the poor error in judgement of leaving her in the store.  Thankfully, when I came to my senses and returned...she was still there.  Meant to be I tell ya.  


You will have to check back and see where she ends up being hung up!!

Stay safe and at home peeps!  





No comments:

Post a Comment