Followers

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

These Are Scary Times

I trust and pray that everyone is self isolating and only going out when absolutely necessary.  That doesn't mean you can't get out for walks & enjoy the fresh air.  And it's a great time to turn our attention indoors getting a jump on spring cleaning, completing odd jobs around the house and/or giving everything a refresh!

Before we were in lock down mode, I was able to pick up my new to me lamps!  And I love them....just exactly what I was searching for...this is one I can share....as Liesel & Mr. Seventies were sprawled out on the sofa....thought I would spare you that vision...lol...
The bases are gorgeous solid wood....the shades are the in perfect condition...and a bargain at $60 for the pair!  I've seen similar ones for $129.99....I am glad I waited and found these ones....gotta love Facebook Marketplace!


I've mentioned earlier that I'm an online shopper....and with the ongoing health crisis...that means most stores and shops are either closed or empty.  

I found a couple of cute wall decor items for the master bedroom refresh.....this one I plan to hang in front of my antique window frame....


And this one I ordered just because I love it...I'll find a spot for it I'm sure....



I couldn't resist this cushion cover....I love how it has the look and feel of a grain sack...



Mr. Seventies reminded me there is a large canvas painting in the trunk of the SUV....forgot to bring it  in!  Can't wait to show it and everything when it is all pulled together!  

My daughter's furniture slipcovers are freshly laundered, pressed & fitted back on her sofa and love seat.  We are awaiting the arrival of our new grand daughter....it was originally thought I may not be able to be present  for her debut (more for my protection...due to my health issues)...but as of today both myself and my son-in-law can be there.  Or I may be required to be in the parking lot on cell phone...lol!  We are just praying for a healthy baby to arrive & she and her Mom get home safe & sound!

Grand puppy Benson is doing phenomenal!  He is able to get around....still a bit wobbly on one back leg, but they assured us at his checkup & staple removal he is recovering right on track!  

We had a dusting of snow overnight...and plan to keep busy puttering around the house.   Stay home everyone and let's hope this health nightmare will soon be over!



No comments:

Post a Comment