Followers

Friday, March 19, 2021

Friday Update

Look familiar?  This was my original choice for the front entry...then I decided on the copper finish  fixture instead....




I should always go with my gut.  I returned the copper one...and loaded this one in my cart instead.  


And no...the plastic covering the shade will not be staying.  Once the painting is done...it will be removed...and can we just talk about the wall colour?  Gorgeous...and brings so much light to an otherwise dark entry...


And this, my friends..is why women live longer than men...nothing like being about 15 feet in the air!  (from someone terrified of heights...I get nauseous having Mr. Seventies up there).  

But he did fine...not sure it helps that he has no fear of heights though.   He has a second coat to put on...then the entry painting should be done!!



The matching leather chair is being delivered next week!  Yay!!

I "stumbled" across a paint colour I may want for the master bedroom....going to stew on that a while for now...

Spring arrives in the next few days...well at least on the calendar.  We are a couple of months away from actual spring...but we are looking forward to it!

Have an awesome weekend & stay safe!


No comments:

Post a Comment