Followers

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Summer Picks

With March coming in like a bit of a lion...it was awesome to receive an order with some summer wear...and a couple of pieces on winter clearance...such as this cute turban hat...love the decorative jewellery...



And mitts to complete the look....these are great for wearing while driving....


So looking forward to summer and warmer temps...a couple of cover up cami pieces...


Love me anything tie dye...so pretty and super comfortable....and pockets!!



I love this flowy dress...great to pair with a pair of sandals...to wear anywhere...


I can definitely wear this with denim capris or shorts underneath....love the ruffle detail on the sleeves....


I'm loving wearing this...unbuttoned down the front over jeans and a t-shirt...


This top is so soft and comfortable...I can wear with jeans or leggings...love the attention to detail on the bottom...and the flowers remind me of lavender stems...




Those are a few of my picks...everything is awesome quality and fit beautifully....

So...this happened last evening....remember this pretty shelf I repainted & Mr. Seventies hung in the main bath?


As I was watching a show on my laptop with ear phones in...Mr. Seventies had finished his physio exercises & was in the downstairs shower...when suddenly this shelf came crashing down!!  Scared the bejezuz out of us!   There were two loud crashes...as one side let go...and then the other!  Everything smashed to the floor and in the bath tub!!  The three canisters on the top broke into a dozen pieces...as well as the decorative perfume bottle!  A real mess to clean up...and a couple of wall areas suffered damage...


The wall scrapes can be patched and repainted.  The brackets on the back of the shelf...let go!  The screws holding up the shelf are secure...anchored in studs...but the shelf brackets need to be heavy duty.  We will pick up some stronger ones...I'm sad to lose my canisters but will check to see if Michael's still have them.  

Enough excitement for us for one night!!





No comments:

Post a Comment