I've made no secret fall is my favourite time of year....actually the next four months are my favourites! I feel summer is sending us off with one final hurrah....it's forecast to be warm all week....before cooling down. September can have warm days as well...but the evenings are shorter....and cooler....
Don't think I'm too crazy, as I've jumped a full season ahead....to Christmas! In my defence, when I come across something I truly like.....I don't hesitate.....like who doesn't love (faux) popcorn on their Christmas tree? I don't have the patience to string the "real" stuff....three strands I ordered should be plenty for our tree this year....
Okay, that little jump ahead was enough for now...let's focus on the upcoming fall season....like these corduroy fleece lined pants.... I'm so crushing on them!! When you order two pair....the third pair is free....I ordered in this colour, as well as navy & dark green....how super comfortable do these look? I'm anemic....so warm clothes are a must for me....even in hot weather I chill easily....
Nothing warmer than this soft & cozy scarf....and it has a dachshund on it!! Yes please....it will look great this winter.....
I purchased this adorable hoodie in anticipation of Hallowe'en....it is so soft & cozy.....and roomy....
We had a few warm days last week & we hadn't been to What's The Scoop dairy bar since about the end of June or first week of July.....they have pup cups for $2.75 with small dog biscuits on them.....Clancy Mae love it ....
Today is day 14 - post op!! We can start going for longer walks on the trails! Her incision is fully healed & closed....her fur is slow to grow in tho, where she was shaved. When leaving the surgical wrap off....she tends to lick at it....I imagine it is itchy......we plan to keep it on a little while longer.....
It showered here all day one day ...... we were fortunate to get in short walks on the "Bunny Trail" with Clancy Mae....in this photo....she spots a bunny up ahead....



















Lovely to go shopping with you, as usual. Your new hoodie looks so nice and cozy. Glad Clancy Mae is doing so well. I love the ber months, too. Bring them on! Hugs, Elaine
ReplyDeleteLove having you shop with me, my friend!! Very humid here today…my least favourite weather. Can’t wait for cooler temperatures. ((hugs))
Delete