I'm talking about Scrub Daddy!! Anyone else use this little scrubby? I heard he had a good reputation....and he has a partner...Scrub Mommy...the difference being she has a rough side & a sponge side....whereas he is just rough & tough!
While perusing the cleaning supply aisles at WalMart I locked eyes with Scrub Daddy...and the rest is history. I didn't knew how much I would love this guy... he is awesome for scrubbing the sink, the ceramic cooktop, even the countertops!
And I use Fabuloso as it works really well on floors, cabinets.& bathrooms....and leaves a nice scent...
Look who was on hand to "help".....I ushered her into the family room pretty quick....as much as we appreciated the extra set of paws....
While at Winner's, my friend & fellow dachshund Mom requested a set of sheets in a double/full size (for their fifth wheeler).....she in turn was able to find a queen size set for me, since our store was sold out.
She shows her dachshunds possibly at a show here in October....she will either be over or can send mine over with another gal & we can do the exchange then....or we may take a day & go to the mainland....how adorable are these "Hallowiener" sheets??
Also while at Winners....I picked up this canister for Clancy Mae's treats....just a typical tin...not exactly my preferred choice......but if I come across something else I like better I can always use two....for now this one works great....
I ordered this adorable handbag....it's available in red or black with the white bow....I chose the red....gorgeous...I've not ordered from this company before....fingers crossed it arrives without issues....
Mostly cloudy again here today, we may see sun late in the afternoon...I have an appointment to get my nails done....Mr. Seventies plans to give the fridge a good cleaning prior to me placing a grocery order...
Have an awesome weekend friends!
Til next time....
No comments:
Post a Comment