Followers

Friday, June 8, 2018

A Few of My Favourite Things

While I was out and about the other day, browsed my favourite home decor store.  So many bright and pretty things this time of year...this fan look familiar?  That's because I purchased it!


How cute is this tricycle planter?  Could be used indoors for a plant...or outside for a pot of annuals!




Liesel asked that I be on the lookout for something special for her Dad for Father's Day...think this adorable mug fits the bill!!



Even a matching shower curtain!!  Our showers have glass doors...so curtains are not required...but these curtains are super cute!  Helps it has my favourite breed on them too!!




I am so crushing on this gorgeous Maple Leaf throw!!  Lots of Canada Day goodies available for our July 1st celebration!!  


While the weather has improved somewhat..showers in the forecast today.  Each year Vesey's Seeds holds a massive warehouse sale...Mr. Seventies plans to hit that sale today!  And tomorrow a trip to our favourite green house is in order...so lots of pretty blooms will be upcoming!

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment