Followers

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Pretty Chair Pads and Placemats

Have been going a little stir crazy since my surgery...yesterday since I had a re-check with the oral surgeon...I made a couple of stops on the way home.

Was surprised to find these pretty chair pads and placemats, by Pioneer Woman at Wal Mart!  I love to hate that store...lol.


Little bit more comfortable to sit on than hard wooden seats.  And want to introduce Ursula...I've had her for a while...she keeps watch over the kitchen comings and goings...(sorry dark photos...early morning)...


Would you believe we had snow flurries this morning?  I'm dead serious!!  In June!!  I'm so over this weather...but that didn't stop me from picking up this gorgeous retro fan at Home Sense...you know...in the event we get summer!!  I love the rose gold colour!  If you're going to need fans...they might as well be pretty!


And the trunk I mentioned a few posts back..I cannot resist a wicker trunk...


Hope you have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment