Followers

Saturday, June 2, 2018

Watering Can Floral Arrangement

My oral surgery is over...it was very invasive and thankfully the swelling in my face has gone down.  Quite bruised on my cheek and down my neck..but bruising and swelling was to be expected.  The surgery lasted about an hour and fifteen minutes,  I was sedated so all was completed when I awoke in recovery.

Surprisingly enough...there is little pain.  Very sore...but other than taking a couple of Tylenol a time or two...pain has been minimal.  Very happy to have it behind me...and healing time is estimated to be three months.  I have a recheck with the oral surgeon next week...

If you remember a few posts back...I picked up a couple of metal watering cans on sale BOGO at Michaels.  I made up a floral arrangement for myself...and wanted to use us some florals and fall ribbon left over from daughter's wedding last fall...and make an arrangement for her.  This is the finished product...


And remember this wicker trunk for my previous post?


Couldn't get it out of my mind...so when it was still available...I bought it!  Always looking for storage for throws and pillows!

And I picked up a new set of lamps!  And you won't believe the price I paid for them!!

Looking forward to getting back to myself..have a lot of projects to get completed around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment