Followers

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Favourite Finds!!

While out shopping with my daughter....saw some beautiful things...so wanted to share....

How adorable is this canvas?  And I got a such chuckle when I saw the book title!!


What an amazing storage trunk!  And only $79.99!  It may have come home with me...just sayin'


Some Canadian cushions...shops are gearing up for Canada Day on July 1st!!


And what a great storage tote for the campers out there!  Or for storage anywhere!!


And remember how I've been looking for a bread tin for my daughter!  Found one a few days before I saw these!   Go figure!!  I really like how the covers are actual bread boards!!  Might be time to update my own bread tin!!



The metal shelf for the back deck arrived from Amazon...spent a little bit of time getting it set up.  Still too cold to put out annuals on it...so will give it another week or so before I share.   

Today is surgery day!  Might be MIA for a few days...please feel free to leave comments...just so I know someone out there....is following along!   

No comments:

Post a Comment