Followers

Thursday, May 3, 2018

Choosing a New Bar-B-Que

Cooler temps and northwest winds were not going to deter us from shopping for a new bar-b-que.  Our current one is looking a bit rough around the edges...but it has served us well for 8-9 years.  One downside was that it is huge...I mean...really huge!  Four burners ...with a side burner for extra grilling or boiling vegetables.  And takes up a lot of real estate on the deck!

Of course, Liesel went along, the girl loves to shop...we value her opinion after all!  She was a huge hit with everyone in the store!


Our needs have changed since we purchased our current grill...Mr. Seventies and I decided a smaller, two burner propane grill would suit our needs better.  Since we were happy with theThermos brand name...we chose to go with the same brand again...but smaller.


It is currently still in the box..Mr. Seventies will put it together over the weekend.  We will roll the old one to the end of the driveway...spring cleanup is happening soon...or someone will take it for parts.  That's one benefit of living on a very busy road...if you set something out for the taking...it always gets taken!  

Remember the bunnies prints I had ordered?  Well...I couldn't resist this sweet little face...



Can't wait for it to arrive!  I ordered it larger than the bunny prints....11 x 14.  Not even sure yet where I will hang it.  I just know I love it.




No comments:

Post a Comment