Followers

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

More Favourite Finds

Was out and about over the weekend....and want to share some of my favourite finds.  Did you ever see something that you absolutely love....and want...and have no place to put it?  Well..that is me...with this canvas.  I circled back...twice...trying to decide where I could put it.  And admitted defeat.  There will always be the "one"...now if this had been cows...oh I would have purchased it!


Such a beautiful tulip wreath!!  Only $49.99!!!  What??  Call me crazy...but I would never pay that for something that can be put together for less than half that price!  



I have a "thing" for sumptuous towels...and cushions....and throws...where was I going with this?  Oh, yes...just look at these gorgeous beauties...the coral is to die for...


These beautiful lamps would look amazing in our family room...but I had visions of them being smashed to bits during a game of ball toss with Liesel.  Our current lamps have been struck so many times...they are pretty much indestructible!  So....moving on...



And this killer mirror!  Couldn't you just see it hanging in a huge foyer?  Which I do not have...but it is beautiful...


And this sign says it all...


And lastly...a garden snail...would be so cute in the gardens or sitting on the deck.  There was one marked down...one of it's little antennae was missing.  


My Mephisto sandals arrived...they are amazing.  The most comfortable things I have ever worn.   The sneakers, Mephisto as well...not so much.  I thought they would have the same comfy footbed as the sandals...but they do not.  I'll keep them, because it's too much of a hassle to send them back...being leather they will likely soften up over time. 




No comments:

Post a Comment