Followers

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Exterior of My Seventies Split



Stepped outside today to take a couple of photos of the front of our home...and some of the early spring flowers that are showing off!  Cannot wait until everything is in full bloom!  June is my favourite month...to the right of our home is a full hedge of lilac bushes!  I usually fill 3-4 rooms with beautiful smelling bouquets!!



Put my lanterns together...need to pick up some solar candles..hopefully can find the ones I'm thinking of...and as mentioned before...the step will receive a fresh coat of stain.  


And our Azalea is starting to bloom...hopefully it will be covered with gorgeous pink/purple blooms!   It has taken many years for this shrub to thrive...usually they are easy to grow...but we've struggled with it.  We also have an orange Azalea..but it is in it's infancy...keeping a close eye for new blooms there too. 




No comments:

Post a Comment