Followers

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Front Door Re-Do

The weather was sunny and warm enough for Mr. Seventies to get two coats of paint on the front door...and I luv it!!  Really adds a pop of colour to the front of the house (I will get a full picture of the house later on).

Still lots to do...the steps need to be stained...I picked up faux hydrangea and pretty ribbon to decorate a couple of black lanterns to set on the step!  My basket I put together, on the door...looks so pretty and people have stopped to compliment how lovely everything is looking!!   Work in progress for sure....


The adorable planter with the cute little tap I picked up at Winners.  Mr. Seventies will drill a couple of small holes in the bottom and I will plant live annuals in there for the summer months!!  It will sit on the other side of the front step!



The bakers rack I ordered for the back deck will be arriving on Thursday!  Going to shop for some unique plants and garden decor to fill the rack's shelves!

It was nice enough today to crank up the umbrella...Liesel and grand dog Benson had a great time laying in the sun puddles!  Looking forward to getting these outdoor spaces done up too!



We spent the morning cleaning windows...hateful job...but so wonderful when finished!  Our home sits on a very busy secondary road...so we get lots of road dirt, salt, snow, rain, and debris.  Spring and fall we tackle the windows...is it just me or does your home just feel "dirty" when the windows aren't sparking clean?  

No comments:

Post a Comment