Followers

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Shopping for Summer

Today the temperature is supposed to reach 17 degrees!!  Folks...that's a heatwave!  And loads of sun!

I realized quickly when I got the Sanctuary Rose bedding set (Waverly) the comforter would be too warm for the summer months...it is really heavy.  Not only beautiful..but great for the fall and winter months.

With rumours of spring and summer approaching I looked to the same line of bedding and chose the Norfolk quilt set...


I ordered the set...can't wait for it to arrive.  I've come to trust Waverly quality and love that the bedskirt coordinates with the floral quilt and shams.

I've also been on the hunt for a comfortable, easy pair of sandals.  Sandals that can be slipped on with effortlessly and worn with casual capris, shorts and denim skirts.   And it didn't hurt that I had $30 in reward money from Soft Moc to put towards them!  They are a bit pricey, but have great solid reviews (and free shipping!).  Ordered Mephisto sandals in the gorgeous red colour!  Don't they look comfortable?  I'll let you know when they arrive.  I have Birkenstock...but do not find them comfortable...maybe the ones with softer foot beds might be kinder to the feet.  I'll give these ones a try...they need to be perfect for running errands, shopping, taking Liesel out...they carry a few walking sneakers too...may look into those if the sandals are keepers!

Going to get out there and enjoy this gorgeous day!!  Mr. Seventies may get the final coat on the window boxes!!



No comments:

Post a Comment